We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Pay Online, Mobile Device or by Telephone
Pay online, at www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com
- Select First-time payers; "Register to Pay"
- Enter Business ID = RT15290 and then select "Register to make a payment" at the bottom of the page when the link appears.
- Proceed to register and make a payment. (After initial registration, future payments are just 3 quick steps)
To pay using your mobile device, download “PSN Payments” on the App Store© or Google Play™ (register online before using the app).
To pay by phone, call 877-885-7968. Please have your bill available so you can provide your account number.
*A $2.95 convenience fee will be added to your payment. Online and telephone payment services provided by Payment Service Network (PSN).
Payments can also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. To use this method, complete the online automatic payment registration form, stop in our office or download the Authorization for Direct Payment form and return it to us.
Some advantages to using direct automatic payment are:
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement at the beginning of each month detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date. Just a reminder that any additional payments made on your account that result in a non-sufficent funds of the Direct Payment will be no fault of the Utility.
Pay by Mail
Payment can be sent to:
Oconto Falls Municipal Utilities
PO Box 70
Oconto Falls, WI 54154
Please include the top stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
Pay in Person
During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm) customers can make payments at our office, located at 500 N. Chestnut Avenue, Oconto Falls.
After business hours, payments can be dropped off in the night deposit box located at:
- the drive-thru window of the City Municipal Office,
- next to the Veteran's Memorial, near the corner of Central Avenue and Franklin Street, and
- in the parking lot of the City Street Department on the corner of Maple Street and Green Bay Avenue